Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Birthday and last weekend



First, thank you so much for the best wishes, cards, and gifts, from everyone on my birthday. I have a wonderful time on my birthday and during weekend. I received a tuxedo and reindeer PJ from my family. I got a warm pad from Michele (kisses & hugs to you) for my arthritis. It is so thoughtful of you.
:
The cold and rainy weather is not good for my arthritis. When I went shopping for Christmas presents last weekend, I had to wear my PJ, sweater, and coat. Also, I was covered by a big blanket when getting in and out of the car. After came back from the shopping spree, my family heated the warm pad given by Michele to alleviate my arthritis pain.
:
All my friends should receive their Christmas presents from me this week as my family mailed the package out early this morning. As usual, some pooches and kittens had already received goodies on my birthday.
:
Wishing you and your family have a wonderful holidays, and a healthy & peaceful New Year.
:
Woof... Perry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!.... to you Perry and your wonderful family. You and Loretta are very fortunate to have each other. I can see the love in her eyes every time she talks about you and how wonderful you are. Take care. Hugs & Kisses - Michele

Tzu Lovers said...

Hello Mr. Perry,

Happy Birthday to you... I love your tuxedo and your birthday present - little craddle buddy. Stay healthy and strong for many years to come.

Many hugs and kisses

World of Animals, Inc said...

It sounds like you had such a wonderful birthday celebration with plenty of treats and new toys to play with. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals