Friday, January 25, 2008

Texas A & M Visit


I had my oncology visit with Dr. Barton on 1-22-08. It was a long day, and lots of tests were done. I was so happy to see Dr. Willard and threw myself into his arms when I saw him. Everyone is still very concerned my lack of appetite, weight loss, and do not have bowel movement for days.
*
I went to see Dr. Young on 1-24-08 as Dr. Willard has given instruction of Palliative and Supportive Care treatment plan for Dr. Young to follow. Dr Willard also instructed everyone in the family needs to do patient calendar and closely monitor my situation.
*
I have my beauty treatment and photos taken by my photographer this morning. It is so kind on both of them willing to do it for me in such a short notice (1 day).
*
It is so kind that everyone asking my health and so supportive.
*
Perry with Love

1 comment:

Tzu Lovers said...

Hi Mr. Perry,

I hope you will be feeling better soon. I heard that TX A&M is a great animal hospital.

Please take care and keep us posted

Hugs & Kisses