Saturday, October 27, 2007

Are you ready for the winter?

My family is busy on shopping winter clothes for me. Normally, they shop and purchase good winter products for me when new apparel arrives. If they don't, it will be too late for me to get good quality clothes for the winter. My size is normally gone during the season. I have short legs; therefore, they have to put in consideration of getting short sleeves or sleeveless coats.

My aunt, Jacqueline, sent me a winter coat and 2 PJ from Japan last year. Mommy hand knit and crocheted sweater is always the best for winter protection. She bought the best yarns and made a roaster pattern sweater for me last year.

My arthritis is getting bad lately because of this cold weather. I will tell you next time how I deal with my arthritis.

Good Night. Woof... Woof...

No comments: