Saturday, October 6, 2007

My Angels

Who are they? Dr. Barton is my oncologist, and Diane is my oncology nurse. Dr. Barton always taking good care of me, just like Dr. Willard. Diane always take care of me herself while doing cardiology labs, diagnostic imaging scans, and chemistry panel. She will get me from my family when it is my turn for the tests. Then, return me to them when each test is done.

I go back to Texas A & M College Station quarterly to follow up the status of my disease progression since 2005. I have NSF highly malignant Salivary Gland Adenocarcinoma metastatic to the lung according to the CTs. I still have no cure what is it?

I enjoy the long ride to College Station. I always stop by Starbuck and Petco as a treat to myself after a long day at the Small Animal Hospital.

Good Night. Woof...Woof...

No comments: